Wednesday, September 4, 2013

3 Months Off From Life


Topic: If you could take 3 months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?

My first question is, are these 3 months going to be funded? Am I right?! Let's pretend they are...it will be way more fun that way. You know, because if they aren't my 3 months off would be spent eating Ramen noodles in a cardboard box because I am homeless with no transportation, and my dogs and husband probably would have left me for a family that could feed them.

If I could take 3 months off from life, I would travel! I would love to spend a few weeks at the beach doing absolutely nothing but drinking at the pool while looking out at the ocean. I would be a beach bum, not do my make up and never wear real clothes.

Then, I would travel to New York City. I would go shopping in Manhattan, visit a few shows, see the Statue of Liberty and walk everywhere I went. I would love to just soak in the city!

Next, I would travel to Disney World. I would spend my days at the park taking my time in each area. Lunch with the princesses is a must! I would wear fun Mickey ears and let my inner child go wild! Dress like a princess one day, why not? Be ridiculous, duh!

After that, I would like to head out to California. I would love to visit all the big cities, San Francisco, San Diego, LA, and I would have to see Laguna Beach! I would soak in the amazing weather and hang out at all the cool places.

My next stop would be Pittsburgh. I would love to visit "home." See some of my family and friends that I haven't seen in a long time. Walk around downtown near the river. Catch a Steelers game. Eat at all my favorite places that I miss so much!

Finally, on my way back from Pittsburgh, I would stop in Atlanta for a little while. Hang out with my friends, go shopping at the North Georgia Outlets, visit the aquarium, eat at Chow Baby, Taco Mac and many of my other favorites there!

Now, would someone like to fund me for my 3 months off from life? Please and thank you!



5 comments:

  1. If you find a funder, send them my way! I'd spend some time travelling as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on California and New York City. What a fantastic experience that would be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for disney world! i'm taking my hubby for the first time in January! i'm so excited to see how he reacts to being in the "happiest place on earth!".

    happy wednesday!
    xo, sarah grace
    www.gracefullymadedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. um if you find someone to fun this, pls tell them that i need some funds too!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Europe. Def. First, I would travel the major "pilgrimage" trails to all the old churches, then Italian and French museums with a last and longest stop in Paris. Because, if I find a fairy godmother to grant me unlimited funds, perhaps she can help with my minimal French language skills and my non-existent Italian!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.