Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Got a Secret, Can You Keep It?

If an intro song to a show just popped in your head, then you know what I am about to say!

(And no gosh darn I am not pregnant. My blog feed is full of prego peeps and I don't want none of that water you all are drinking!)

So I have a confession to make today. Chris and I were looking for some shows to watch over the summer months while our regular shows are on break. There are a ton of new shows that have started up in the last year, some maybe longer than that...that we have never seen. We decided to start watching Pretty Little Liars because, well honestly...there are a lot of bloggers that watch that show and I always used to just not read the posts because it didn't apply to me...however...secretly I was thinking I needed to pick it up! There had to be a reason that so many people tune in week after week and write blog posts about it.


The show comes on ABC family and I believe is in the 4th season now. We just completed season 1. It has some cheese because it is on ABC family, however...the show is amazing! We are totally hooked! I love all the characters and the plot of the show. I enjoy most of the music they play as well.

It is one of those shows that you have to get past the first few episodes before it really gets good, so if you want to start watching it...just hang in there.

It is weird to me that these girls are in high school. They seem so independent, and are always staying the night at other peoples houses and have time to sneak away from dinner with their older creepy boyfriends and have money to get all these cute things but don't have jobs. It is very interesting. I don't remember high school that way. My parents always knew where I was going, I usually only had "sleep overs" with friends during the weekends when school wasn't the next day. And when I was driving my senior year, I had to have a job to pay for gas and car insurance. Oh, and their outfits are so cute and way too put together for high school. Maybe that is my jealousy coming out a little haha.

At any rate. It's a great show and I am glad we decided to give it a try! I am sure I will be caught up in no time and enjoying every ones reviews of each new episode! 

Pretty Little Liars is what I am loving this Wednesday



2 comments:

  1. I should totally watch it. I have nothing else going on in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love PLL!!!! Aria is my favorite =). And it keeps getting better! =D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.