Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans-A Tale of the Lost Weekend


Sami's Shenanigans

Well hello there, Monday. You seemed to have snuck up on my this weekend. I am really confused as to where my weekend went...shall we take a look?

Friday - Friday was an interesting day. I turned in my two week notice at work, after having 587 panic attacks before 10:30 am. Met up with my friends Amanda and Amanda (that's right, there are two of them) for lunch at Zoes, love them! Finished out my work day, and then headed home. Chris and I had to make two appearances Friday night. The first was a going away party for our friend Adam. He accepted a job in St Louis and left us this weekend. So sad! We had some Fox's pizza with him and played some games. Good times. I love Fox's pizza because they are from PA and know what's up in the pizza department. Not quite as good as all the pizza places up there...but close enough!


Afterwards we headed back to our house, and walked across the street to the neighborhood bon fire and chilled with out neighbors for a little bit. We couldn't hang too long...Chris and I were exhausted! 

Saturday - I would like another run at Saturday, I am not sure where it went? We woke up and I cleaned the house. Chris had to run some errands with his dad and was gone a few hours so when I was done cleaning I just hung around the house for a little bit. I spent most of my times watching the dogs'
 shenanigans from the window. I seriously can spend all my time watching them run around with their doggie adventures in the back yard!


When Chris got home, we had a fun lunch that consisted of Morning Star Veggis Corn Dogs and froze Zesty Fries. Yum. 


Chris had to work on a computer for a little while for someone, and then we headed to Billy's to grab a drink and some dinner. I love going to Billy's. The bartender there knows what we drink and our food order....is that a good thing or a sign that we have a problem? Either way, we must be "regulars." We achieved something in life haha. 

Sunday - Sunday was the day of laundry, some more cleaning and running around. I did our meal planning, went to JCPenney and the grocery store. Rushed home to meet up with Chris so we could get him a new phone, went to Best Buy, Hallmark, stopped by his parents house to drop off his mom's new laptop, and before we knew it...it was 7:00 pm and we were ordering Chinese food because someone we didn't have time to eat lunch and it was too late to start getting dinner ready. 

On a side note, have you been to JCPenney lately? I used to love them, and then they changed their store and the way they priced stuff and I quit shopping there because I didn't really like it anymore. Well I happened to stop in there on Memorial Day to look around, and I fell in love with a A.N.A. dress for $15! (And that was full price people!!!) They had a few other cute things, and they completely changed their home store. I was very impressed with how the home store items were laid out. It was sort of sectioned off into types of items and the style of the decor. It was very enjoyable to shop through and they just gained me back as a customer for sure! If you wrote them off before...go check them out again. I think you might like it! (Assuming that your store has been redone.)

And that was my weekend. I am not quite sure where all my time went, as I feel I didn't get much accomplished but there is just 5 days left to the next weekend! Let's tackle this week! 

3 comments:

  1. I can't recall the last time I was in a JCP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never liked real corn dogs but I might try the ones by MorningStar Farms. Try their sausage links and buffalo chicken nuggets if you haven't! Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT.... he got ANOTHER phone!?! I can't wait to hear all about this new gadget!!! I want a redo for the weekend, too. Yesterday was full of a mountain load of laundry from the week at the beach. POO! I need another vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.