Monday, May 6, 2013

What Do You Do?


Today is day 6 of blog every day in May and I have got to tell you, this is a good one! Today's topic is:

If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, "What do you do?"

I think we can all answer this question by saying "I am a blogger." I caught myself telling someone that yesterday and said I would do a post soon to promote something that I think is awesome! 

I am a wife. I enjoy to take on the "traditional" wifely duties of the house by cooking and cleaning. I like to take care of my husband and make sure he has a yummy dinner and his clothes are cleaned. 

I am a dog mom. Gracie and Mac are like my kids. I take care of them every day by letting them outside, giving them breakfast and dinner, bathing them, playing with them, snuggling them, loving them. 

I am a family person. I love to spend time with my family and Chris's. Going shopping with my mom, having lunch with my sister, watching an Alabama game with Chris's parents, hanging out with my sister in law. 

I love hanging out with my friends, I am always down for a girls lunch where we chit chat about our daily life and encourage each other. 

I am constantly in a state of learning and growing. I try to be the best that I can at everything I do. 

What do you do?





1 comment:

  1. I enjoy doing traditional wife things, too. :) I don't think it makes us weak or oppressed, as some "modern" women would say.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.