Tuesday, December 11, 2012

But...what will I wear?

What is your favorite Christmas movie quote? Mine is from the Grinch.

"The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?"

I always have that problem, I love going places but I hate finding something to wear! If only my Pinterest closet was my real closet, then I would be set!

Today I am going to try out the Tuesday Tango.



The Tuesday Tango is a multiple link-up post for everyone to meet new people and grow your audience. There are eight link-ups that you can add your link to - Twitter,FacebookHello CottonBloglovinInstagramPinterest, and Better Blogger Network.
All you have to do is follow the host(s) for that week and then add whoever else you'd like to!
Permanent Hosts:
This Week's Rotating Host(s):
Directions:
Follow the host(s)
Add your links to any/all of the link-ups
Add at least 5 people from the link-ups

Go link up and follow some noobs! Or at least me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.