Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's a dog world, Nadine just lives in it!

Hello, Gracie here. My mommy isn't feeling well today. Lots of pain and something about having surgery tomorrow? I am not sure what that means, but I think I will be snuggling with her so that works for me! So I decided to take over her blog for the day. My little brother Mac may stick his nose in from time to time, as he always does with ANYTHING that I am interested in. Seriously, my human friends. Anytime I am minding my own business, chewing on a toy...that little fur brat comes over and steals it right out of my mouth! I let him take it, whatever. I hope he knows I can eat him for lunch if I wanted to!

See, here I am minding my own business. (I have mastered the come here and play with me look, am I right?)


Then here comes white fur ball to rain in on my parade!


See what I mean? Asshole.


I mean seriously?


So, my human asked me to talk about life lessons. I have been around for almost 7 years, and I have learned A LOT!

1. Make the most of any situation. My mommy and I moved around a lot the first 5 years of my life. I got a bit tired of always having to pack up and go. See here, I took charge of packing the blankets and the "comfy clothes." Moving can be exhausting!


2. Always leave the scene of a crime. I have no clue what happened to that dinosaur thing. It must have just exploded.


3. Stick up for family. No matter how annoying they are, they are you family and you love them.


Plus, you always have someone to play with when you have family. Duh!


4. Always love on your mommy.


5. If someone buried it, you should probably leave it.


6. Enjoy the little things in life.


7. Always make time for a nap!


8. Be ready to party!


9. Have an escape route at all times.


10. Have your pathetic face down. You will get anything at any time!


Oh, I have one of those faces too!!!



Now it's my turn!

Mac's Life Lessons

1. Learn new skills whenever possible. DJ Mac Dawg in the house!!


2. Just act cute all the time. Even when you are an asshole or ignore all commands, someone will be a sucker for you!


3. Demand attention, and you will get it!


4. Just smile!


5. Be the boss. I am 7 lbs and rule the house!


6. Have your game face.


7. Take the drivers seat!


Well, that was quite exhausting. I think it is time for a little chew on one of my bones and then nap time! Maybe we can take over again some day!

Gracie and Mac
aka The Furbabies
aka Rulers of the House





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.