1. My dogs - I know, big surprise. I am a bit dog obsessed, but I love those dogs like kids! Look at Mac giving me a hug last night. It makes me heart smile!
2. Blog friends - I am so thankful for getting to meet so many wonderful ladies from the blogger world. We have another blate going on tomorrow, and I am super excited!
3. Nieces and Nephews - Tis the season of birthdays in my family! It started last month with Christopher turning 8. Cooper turned 3 last Saturday. Berkley turned 10 on Wednesday, and her birthday party is this weekend. My sister will be 25 at the end of the month. Then we have Will turning 3 next month, as well as my sister in law's birthday. My husband and his mother are the following month. My father in law in June, me in August, my dad in September, my mom, step dad and a few step sisters in October. Then the holidays are back at us! Lots of presents and party planning going on up in here!
4. iPhone 5 - I realized that I probably spend too much time playing with my phone, but my whole life is on it now! Calendars, pictures, all my contacts, texting with family and friends, all social media outlets to keep up with people, words with friends, where would my life be without the thing? Plus, it keeps me entertained when I am in line waiting or at the doctors.
5. Spring - As much as I hate the summer heat and humidity, and love cold weather...there is something about spring that I love. Perhaps it is everything blooming, the days are longer...oh...and the clothes and shoes! Nothing makes me happier than seeing this sign in all the stores! Bring it on flip flops, I am ready!
Go link up with Joy for the Friday Five!