Thursday, November 22, 2012

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK that ITS THANKSGIVING Thursday!

Linking up with Amber and Neely today for a festive Thursday.

Let's see what is OK today?!

It's OK that....

I will eat my weight in all the yummy festive food today!

My mom and I are super excited to plan our shopping route that will carry us through the night and well into tomorrow with no sleep!

I am already dreading Sunday night and knowing that I have to go to work Monday! 

My little Mac is running around thinking he can actually catch the bird he is chasing. Silly dogs :) 

I am not cooking a darn thing this Thanksgiving! 

I am taking plastic ware to my moms to bring food back for the weekend. Duh! 

I am dreaming about the Peppermint Milkshake at Chick Fil A and all 800 calories of it! Seriously people, that shit is like Christmas candy in a cup and I am for sure going to have at least one this holiday season!!

I hope all of you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! And remember...you can always work off the calories tomorrow. Though, someone once told me that calories consumed on Birthdays or actual holidays doesn't count...so eat up! Gobble til you Wobble! (I see a music video/dance about Gobble til you Wobble).



2 comments:

  1. Did you know that there IS actually a dance out (or a line dance I should say) called The Wobble?! Some of my southern friends introduced me to it (via YouTube)!
    Stopping by from the linkup- hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I do know about the wobble, my husband is a DJ and I have seen my far share of the wobble! I think it should be remixed for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.