Tuesday, August 20, 2013

6 Things You Should Know About Me

Meighan tagged me in a post last week. If you don't follow Meighan, you are missing out! Home girl just got engaged, is hilarious, and an Alabama girl. What more do you need? I love reading "About Me" posts, you always learn something new about someone. So, here we go!

6 Things You Should Know About Me

 

1. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Be yourself. You can't please everyone, so there is no use in trying. If you are true to yourself and happy, that is all you need.
2. If you could meet any blogger in person, who would you choose?
There are so many wonderful bloggers out there, I wish I could meet everyone!!! I had the opportunity to meet up with some of the Alabama bloggers back in the spring. I would love to see all of them again, and the rest of the ladies that have joined Alabama Women Bloggers. If you live in Alabama and haven't joined our community yet, what are you waiting for? One day I want to head on out to CA and chill with Joanna and her dogs by the pool!
3. What's your biggest struggle in life?
There are a lot of things I struggle with. I am a worrier. Not to be confused with warrior, ha! But seriously, I worry about things all the time. I need to learn to just chill. I also have struggled off and on with weight. More so with staying motivated all the time and not just most of the time. I have really worked on that over the last several months and am finally starting to see my work pay off. Little victories.
4. What's something you love about yourself?
I am a selfless person. I always give and am compassionate. I always try and make everyone happy and comfortable. Sometimes it is an issue, because like I said above...you cant make everyone happy. Which leads to my issues of worry. Go figure! I am also good at just going with the flow. It just makes life easier.
5. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
I love to shop. I could shop every day if you let me. And loan me some money! I also like to read, craft, watch hours of mindless TV, Alabama football, organize things, play games (board or video games), spend time with my furballs or head to a local brewery for a drink with my husband.
6. Who inspires you?

So many people inspire me in different ways. My mom and sister inspire me to be the giver that I am. My husband inspires me to be a stronger person and just be me. He also inspires me to maintain my silly. My friends inspire me in their own ways. Strangers inspire me with random acts of kindness and in other ways as well.

I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better.

I am not going to tag anyone....there are so many people that have been tagged for this already! If you decide to answer these questions in a post, let me know and I will check it out!

Have an amazing Tuesday!

2 comments:

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.