I have a few rules that maybe....just maybe....the general public is not aware of. Now some of these rules may be unspoken, and you didn't know. Well now you do.
- If you are in the parking lot and you are dilly dallying around in your car with the doors open and you notice that the person next to you have been patiently waiting to back out...don't continue farting around. Close the damn door or get out of the way! You are not the only person on this planet and maybe, just maybe other people have places to go and things to do!
- You are on a 2 lane mountain road in a small town. The person in front of you is driving around the speed limit the entire time. You notice their county tag is the county you are driving through. They probably live in that area. Maybe they are driving 40 in a 40 mph zone because it is a known fact that there are cops on that road all the time that give tickets for going 42 mph. Riding their ass so bad that you are sitting in their back seat is not OK. Speeding is for the interstate or other roads where cops are not at. You know, not windy, hilly, dangerous roads. If you ride my ass for more than just a minute, I will go slow. I will go so painfully slow that you want to kill small kittens. You know why. Because I got All. Damn. Day. Thank you very much!
- Opposite to that rule, if you are on the interstate and the speed limit is 70, and you are going 70 or less....get the hell over and out of my way. I ain't got time fo dat!
- You are at a grocery store, standing in the middle of the aisle not only blocking what you are looking at, but your cart is also blocking some items. You are indecisive and not sure what you are looking for. Someone comes up and it is clear they are on a mission. How about you step out of their way? They don't have time for you to decided which fat free dressing you are buying, even though your entire cart is full of unhealthy shit. Just, no.
- You are texting and driving. We have all been there. The light turns green and maybe you missed that fact. Horns start honking. You realize, oh the light is green. Do not continue texting and not going!!!!
- You are in traffic, and there is a lane merging into yours. Don't be an ass, let someone over.
- You are at an intersection. Traffic is a bit heavy. Do NOT block the intersection. You are inconsiderate!
- It's called the thank you wave, use it.
- You get in line at the grocery store. They are pretty busy, and they are about to open a new lane. There have obviously been people standing there way longer than you, do NOT cut them off. Nothing pisses me off more than when I have been standing there for 10 minutes and someone walks up and then a new lane opens and they cut ahead of me as I was asked to come over by the cashier. I will say something to you. Rude!
- You need to get gas, pull through and don't block other pumps.
- Someone holds a door open for you, the proper acknowledgement is thank you. Or at the very least a smile!
I can seriously go on for days....but these are just a few things that I have taken note of lately.