Thursday, May 30, 2013

Let it Go



Day 30: React to this term: Letting Go

There is only one more day left in the blog every day in May challenge, and I am proud of myself for participating every single day! I hope that you as readers have learned a lot about me, as I have learned a few things about myself! 

Today's topic was sort of broad. Letting go in what sense? I think that it is a perfect time in my life to talk about letting go of something that I have an issue with: FEAR.

Letting go of fear is hard. There are so many things in life that you can not control, do not know what is going to happen, etc. All those things cause fear, panic, stress....and for what? You can not control the unknown, you can not control things that you have no control over. When you let go of your fears, you have room to grow. You can not be afraid of change. 

I am currently letting go of my fear right now about making a change in my life. I know this is vague, but I will write another post on this very soon! 

Today I wanted to share some inspiration on letting go, and hope that it helps inspire you as it did me. 


















5 comments:

  1. Change is hard, but 99% of the time it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one about giving as much energy to dreams as to fears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :D I wish I'd done this! :o

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOOOO proud of you! And I definitely can't want to read more about this change!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nadine! I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I nominated you for the Leibster award. If you've already done this, you deserve to do it again :) I enjoy following along even though I don't always leave you comment love. Hope you accept!

    http://thewoodenrollercoaster.blogspot.com/2013/05/say-what.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.