Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life


Today is day 15: A Day in the Life

I am going to give you a glimpse into a day in my life during the work week. 

I wake up at 5:05 am because it sounds way better than 5:00 am, of course!

Every morning starts off with a cup of coffee, duh!


I take a shower, do my make up, get our lunches packed, let the dogs out, eat breakfast, get my blog post ready if I don't have one scheduled out, dry my hair, straighten my hair, get dressed, bring the dogs back in and deal with their hyper shenanigans for a few minutes...then head on out for work!

Shenanigans, I tell ya! These 2 are the masters of them!


Some mornings I am lucky, and traffic isn't too bad. This was this morning, not bad at all!


Some mornings look like this :(

Whoa, calm down Justin (Timerberlake) this is my exit...let's bring it back down!


Finally made it to the office. Sun, you are a little bright. A disgusted sigh that I am not a millionaire that doesn't have to report to someone....and in I go!


Most of my day is spend in this little corner. 


I have to get in lunch with my co-workers, of course! They keep me sane.


Then it is back in the car


Cook dinner for my man :)


More puppy shenanigans. Careful, this one is ferocious! 


Go to bed, and start all over the next day! 

What does your day look like?

5 comments:

  1. Your puppies are adorable!!! Also, I am jealous of your Keurig...I have been secretly wanting one for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love those little furballs 99.97% of the time!!!

      The Keurig is probably the best money we have ever spent! We got it with a 20% coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond so it didn't hit the wallet as hard :) It is truly life changing!

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. My mornings aren't complete without my coffee from my Keurig either! That is like my favorite kitchen appliance haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think dogs act hyper in the morning because they know we are going to work and they aren't happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this ... such a great reminder that we are all living fairly normal, fairly mundane lives. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.