Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social



Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

My favorite thing to do on a rainy day is to be at home, snuggled on the couch and watching TV. More than likely we will fall asleep for a little bit too.

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?

I love to go to to the beach in the summer. It is the only place in the world where I don't mind how stifling hot it is! 

4. What is your favorite spring activity?

I love to go to fun restaurants and sit outside in the spring. Chris and I went yesterday for the first time this season. We stayed for like at least 3 hours. It is just relaxing. 

5. What is your favorite season, and why?

My favorite season is fall. I love when the weather starts getting cooler, I love the smell in the air. I love college football season. The colors the leaves change. The fall flavored drinks, Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte..I am talking to you! Fall decor is always real cute with the burnt orange, red and chocolate. Candy Corn M&M's will make an appearance. It also means that the winter holidays are getting closer!

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?

The best birthday I ever had was the first one I spent with my husband the first year we were dating. I had just moved to Birmingham about 2 weeks before, and so I was still adjusting to being here without all my friends, and living with him. He made it very special. When I woke up in the morning, he gave me my presents. He had gotten me a beautiful diamond heart necklace and a new Coach perfume that I hadn't tried before. He spent the whole day with me. He took me to dinner at a really nice restaurant. It was just a wonderful day. His family also had a birthday dinner for me that weekend, and had gotten me a cookie cake...my favorite. 


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there were candy corn M&Ms! I have to try those. And my husband doesn't like candy corn, so more for me. :)

    Nothing says love like cookies or cake...or both combined!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.