Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social





5 Songs You''ll Listen to For the Rest of Your Life

1.  Love Like Crazy - Lee Brice
2. Crazy - K-Ci & JoJo
3.  Praise You in this Storm - Casting Crowns
4.  Simple Man - Lenard Skinnard/Shinedown (I love both versions)
5. Don't Stop Believing - Journey


5 Things on your Bucket List
1. Go to Disney World
2. Run in a marathon
3. Own my own business
4.  Learn how to make my own jewlery
5.  Visit New York City

 5Celebs you'd Love to Hang Out with for a Day
1. Justin Timberlake
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt
3. Britney Spears
4.Jessica Simpson (maybe we could go shopping in her shoe collection!!)
5.Sheldon from Big Bang Theory (Jim Parsons)

5 Things You Always Carry in Your Purse
1. phone
2. chapstick
3. lipgloss
4.wallet
5.sunglasses

5 Books on Your Reading List
1.Bible in its entirety 
2. 5 Love Languages (a second time, it's been quite a while since I have read it)
3. New Nicholas Sparks books
4. Harry Potter (never read them or seen the movies, would like to see what all the hype is about)
5.  Clean eating books

I am not sharing the last 5 pictures on my iPhone because they will be posted sometime this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.