So other than my
While in Gatlinburg, I got to hit the outlet mall! Can we say hello Ann Taylor Loft 50% off, and a new Coach wallet! My sweet, sweet husband also bought me a Michael Kors purse to match my new watch! Best husband ever!
I may end up doing 2 posts today, I have a lot to catch up on! So stay tuned for a 2012 recap post! A lot of you have been posting your resolutions. I don't like resolutions for myself, mainly because I break them! So, instead, I am going to run down my goals for 2013! (I do love crossing things off a list!)
1. Get healthier - Yeah yeah yeah....lose weight, get washboard abs, eat celery and croutons everyday...not quite. I am talking, taking more steps to living a healthier life style! After the last week in Gatlinburg
2. Work harder at side business. - If anyone would like to try out some amazing products, check out my Beauticontrol page! http://www.beautipage.com/beautinadine/ I joined in May of 2012 because I liked the products, and have yet to try and "sell" to anyone. My only client is my mom because she loves the stuff too. While on vacation with Chris's family, his mom liked the hand cream and wants some...and I thought...well heck this shit sells itself if I let people know about it!
3. Spend more time with my family. - One of the reasons I decided to move to Alabama was so I could be closer to my family again. So, why is it that I saw them more when I lived in Atlanta? Yeah, I don't know either! My mom is my best friend and favorite shopping buddy...and my sister is a hoot and so much fun to hang out with. Need to see everyone more often!
4. Decorate our house. - I LOVE LOVE LOVE to decorate! So why then have we lived in our house since June 22, 2012 and we have yet to hang a single picture on the wall or curtain on the window? I think I am afraid to decorate because I want everything to be perfect. I just need to let go and do my thing. Once I get started, I know it will come along quickly.
5. Purchase a few cute/sexy/stylish outfits. - I feel like because I am not happy with my weight, I tend to dress a little more boring than I normally would. I need to get a few outfits that I feel HAWT in!
Well there you have it people. Now I need to keep myself accountable to get these goals accomplished!
Happy Friday! ( Don't worry, I didn't know it was Friday either!)