Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Random Wednesday

It's just another random Wednesday (sang to the tune of Manic Monday)

Surprisingly this day has gone by super fast for me! Hence, it is about 4:30pm and I am just now getting this up! Today is going to be very random, sorry! It is late in the day and well, this is how my brain works around this time!

Dear Self - Next time you need gas on the way home, stop! You DO NOT appreciate it the next  morning. Like, ever!

I am so so so SO sick of the rain! OMG! James Spann says we may have snow tomorrow, and I will take it! I love snow! Anything but this rain!


Speaking of being sick of things, I am so over hearing about gun control. Looks like our rights are about non existent these days.



I have pinned about 1234 Weight Watchers recipes on my board this week. Looks like I have some grocery shopping to do!

Stopped by Victoria's Secret yesterday, and FYI their clearance bras are $15.99 and their clearance panties are $2.99. All of the pj's and other semi-annual sale stuff is an additional 50% off! I got a huge bag full of stuff for $44, so go check it out!


That is all I have for you today folks!




1 comment:

  1. I so wish that there was a VS here in New Zealand so I could hit up the sales!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.