Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Things First

2 blog posts in one day? Yup! Gotta link up for First Things First! 


My first Best Friend:

My first best friend was when I was 5. This girl Natasha was in my class and she lived down the street from me, so naturally we would be bff's since we were geographically desirable to each other. I remember her mom being really crazy though. I never wanted to spend the night at her house because of that, haha. Also,  I did cheerleading and I was always practicing,  this was one of our cheers: 
Popcorn Popcorn
Pop Pop Pop
Popcorn Popcorn 
Pop Pop Pop
Your team Your team
BIG FLOP 
Our team Our Team
ON TOP!

Her mom from there forward would always call me "popcorn." I was 5, I can't help if my cheers are corny (see the pun?!?!) So why you gotta be a wise guy, huh?

Sadly, our friendship only lasted until first grade. She was no longer in my class, and she liked to get in trouble and I was a good girl...so I stayed away. Plus, I didn't want to be called popcorn anymore!

First Concert:

The very first concert I went to was when I was a Freshman in high school. My dad won tickets to Matchbox 20 when we were home visiting my grandma in Pittsburgh one summer and just him and I went. He even bought me a concert tee, and to this day I wear it around the house!!!

First Celeb Crush:

Well, I thought the guys from NKOTB were pretty cute, but I was sort of young to be "crushing" on them. Jonathan Taylor Thomas was my first real celeb crush. That boy was all over the place back in the day! Home Improvement, Man of the House, Tom and Huck, I'll Be Home for Christmas, Wild America....oh yeah!  

Now go link up and tell me your firsts!!!

3 comments:

  1. Im loving everyones first concerts!! So many neat ones!! Smashbox would have been awesome! Mine was BSB!!

    Brittany
    breakfastatbrittanyss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little popcorn cheer! So cute. And totally loved your punny/corny joke too :) Also - who *didn't* love JTT back in the day?! I know I sure did. So glad to have you join us again this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget JTT was also the voice of little Simba! He was the man!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.