Thursday, December 6, 2012

It's OK...Thursday is almost over!

Its Ok Thursdays

Linking up with Amber and Neely again for my usual Thursday of being OK.

It's OK:

That it is almost the end of Thursday, and I am just now getting around to posting on this little blog.

That I got completely frustrated at work today, and cried for about 20 minutes in my car.

That it so doesn't feel like Christmas yet. (I mean come on, it has been 70 degrees in Birmingham that last several days!)

That I have been craving gummy bears for the last 5 days and broke down and bought some today after said cry session.

That sometimes I am not sure how I get where I am going because my mind wonders all over the place and I am on autopilot.

I am completely out of the "cool" club at work because I don't watch the bachelor...that show is still on?

I was totally excited that we had a new Law and Order SVU episode to watch tonight!

That I bought 3 different coffee creamers at the store last night because I couldn't decide which one to get. I LOVE all the holiday flavors that are out right now, and there are so many yummy regulars that I had to mix it up!

That my Keurig machine is the only thing that makes getting out of bed each and every morning so early just a little better!

What are you OK with today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.