Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Blog Hop

Let Them Eat Cake

It is finally Friday! I have never been so ready for Friday and the weekend! Today I am going to do my first ever blog hop! I am linking up with Rebecca @ Let Them Eat Cake and Chrissy @ A lil' Dash of Diva Please show me and others some follower love and follow some of these fab beauties!

Does anyone have any fun plans this weekend? Tomorrow night, Chris and I are going to the premier of the Dean and Company Christmas Special 2012! I am so excited that I got a chance to participate in this crazy, fun tradition in Birmingham! If you have never heard of such, just Google/You Tube it and be amazed!

Also, I am on a mission! I still have yet to find stockings that I am absolutely in love with. That's right folks, it is now December 7, and the stockings are not hung on the fireplace with care because we have none! Who has seen some cute ones this year? Please let me know!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you stopping by. I would love to hear from you, please feel free to comment! If you leave an ugly or offensive comment, it may be deleted.